What we do
We help leaders explore and understand ‘extraordinary leadership’ and the outcomes that it can enable in the organisation.
We help the leadership team understand what it takes to live and breathe it, and the possibilities they can unlock for their organisation, when they do.
In our experience ‘Extraordinary leaders’ have core, common characteristics:
- A focus on a united, clear and compelling vision for the organisation
- A change mindset, understanding the need for breakthrough ideas to lift business to the next level
- Teams of people who are bought in and on the hook for deliverables, measure progress against outcomes and offer support when help is needed
- Teams who are enabled, liberated and inspired to find new, innovative and exciting ways to do their jobs better
- Deeper Self-awareness – conscious of how their thoughts, communication and actions impact on others with strategies to manage this
- Smart systems that enable to access to information so they can make the best decision for the organisation
- We help leaders understand that these truly mean to them - truly integrating them within themselves and enabling their ability to lead the organisation toward the best, extraordinary outcomes
How we get there:
Our three-step approach helps the Chief Exec understand what can be done to unlock extraordinary leadership in their organisation. It then helps them engage and ignite their team to explore the characteristics for themselves and understand the positive impact they can have if they do them.
Step 1: Executive diagnostic and insight session
Our initial engagement will be at Chief Exec level. This discreet, confidential diagnostic and insight sharing conversation may consist of one or two sessions, for which there is no charge. Together we identify areas CEO wishes to address against the core leadership characteristics. We then create a bespoke plan to begin the process of transformation. Our relationships are special. We are a project partner and together, working with the leadership team, we make the desired changes happen.
Step 2: Bespoke design
We will plan and design a bespoke project to support the leader enabling the desired transformation that we identify in step 1.
This can range from a 12-month project to enable a full organisational culture shift programme, to a short burst of work with the Exec Team to address a specific issue.
Our initial engagement can often take the form of an exploration into extraordinary leadership with the immediate exec team. These immersive leadership sessions bring self-reflection, self-awareness, buy in and change.
Wider organisational engagements to get everyone on the same page. Beginning the process of culture shift may include one-day workshops within the different levels of leaders and managers.
Executive coaching and mentoring for Exec Team members is a commonly used tool we use to support the programme and enable insight to transfer from the workshop to the individual within their role.
Step 3: Embedding through our Exec leadership community.
Our clients often wish to join our Human Alchemy Alumni. This includes invites to round tables where organisations network and share best practice. Also, a digital network where alumni connect, share and support with experiences, techniques and advice.